MLM’s are growing in popularity in India and now the country is seeing the success of these companies.
However, if you are looking for a company that offers quality product and service then it is important to know the brands that are in existence.
Some of the companies that offer good MLM products in India include: – Adyashin Group – Adityashin is a leading provider of online services and online marketing solutions for digital business.
Adyashi is one of the largest online services companies in India.
It is the company that has partnered with Snapdeal.
– The eBargains – The company has developed and deployed a digital platform for e-commerce businesses in India for the last five years.
This platform is a part of The e-Commerce Solution, a digital marketplace in India which offers customers the option to pay via credit card, Paytm or a debit card for online and mobile commerce.
– JB Partners – JBs partner with JB and provides online marketing, web hosting, mobile marketing, online business, digital content creation and e-learning solutions to a broad range of industries in India including finance, information technology, insurance, retail, healthcare, media, real estate and education.
– Digital Marketing – Digital marketing companies are one of India’s most popular segment in the market.
They provide online marketing and ecommerce solutions for various industries and services in India through their online marketing platforms, such as JB, Jyosha and Zendesk.
They also provide digital marketing solutions to businesses in the hospitality sector, healthcare and healthcare related services.
– Bazaar Group – The Bazaar brand is an online ecommerce platform which has been established by Flipkart and is now in its 10th year of operation.
It offers online marketing to retail, food and hospitality businesses and offers a range of services including e-Learning, online sales and more.
The company offers a wide range of e-retail and online business solutions to clients, with a focus on providing the best online sales services.
It has also partnered with Flipkarts online store portal and it has partnered the e-wallets of Flipkamps ecommerce portal to help its clients in making payments and payments in-store.
– Snapdeal – SnapDeal is one the largest ecommerce platforms in India with over 6.4 million merchants selling over $1.3 trillion in goods and services.
The brand has been around for almost three years and has expanded to include a range that is geared towards the digital and mobile sectors.
It also partnered Flipkandes online store platform and is working with Flipks ecommerce portals to further its business in this sector.
The Snapdeal brand has expanded from being a seller of digital goods to offering ecommerce and eLearning solutions to its clients.
– Adytashin – Aditashin has been providing online e-Retail solutions to customers for over two decades.
The Company has a strong network of over 1,500 stores and has over 2.6 million customers in India alone.
It was acquired by Flipkat for $1 billion in 2017.
– eCommerce Platforms – The largest eCommerce platform in India has been built by ecommerce marketplace Snapdeal and the platform has recently expanded its offering to include e-business solutions.
Snapdeal has partnered its eCommerce portal with e-wallet and payment providers like Zendys.
– Pidgin – Piddng is an eCommerce marketplace that has been in operation for over three years now.
It features a range to offer e-Business solutions for a wide variety of customers including healthcare, logistics, hospitality, hospitality related services, IT, retail and more to name a few.
Piddgi has partnered and developed its ecommerce product with a wide portfolio of online merchants, e-tailers and eCommerce retailers.
– Ondesa – The Pudhi group is one such eCommerce company in India that has over 7 million customers and is based in Bengaluru, with operations in over 60 cities across the country.
The Pidgi group has developed a range for the eCommerce industry, which is currently available to clients in over 190 cities across India.
– Hootsuite – Hooters is one one of those eCommerce companies that has recently added online payments as an option to its online business.
Hooters has partnered in-house with Paytm, and the group is working to extend their online payment solution to other digital businesses.
– Yatra – This eCommerce marketing company has been offering online and online payments solutions to online merchants for over five years and it recently partnered with Zendesh and was recently acquired by Yatra for $750 million in 2017 and has been expanding its offering.
The group is also working with PayTM, Paypal and other digital payment providers to bring its payment solution in India to more customers.
– Foursquare – FOURsquare has been